Pokecord is the most famous bot. It is a type of discord bot. Discord bot is a set of programmes by which you can communicate and chat with the game in real time of playing with your gaming partners. Pokecord is a discord bot of game Pokemon. Mainly, It was first ever launched on 22Nd of November 2017 globally, in this guide we learn about how to use pokecord, commands, server, hacks and everything about pokecord.
Pokecord allows you to catch, train and battle with your Pokemon’s to your friends and your gaming partners.
You can use pokecord by using pokecord commands because it allows you to catch, battle and train pokemon to increase your collection. When a random pokemon appears in your gaming at your server then you can battle, catch and train them to achieve your levels in the game by communicating along with your gaming partners.
Besides it, In Spite of throwing random pokeballs to here and there in the game, you can spawn and catch the targeted pokemon so correctly. It is a more and intensely detailed discord bot for Pokemon game.
In this bot a random pokemon image would appear in your game server without its name, then it’s your job that you would have to give their name correctly as fast as possible by using pokecord commands to own them and who gave them named fast yeah! Pokemon would be of that gamer. Means Whoever named it first and correctly gets the Pokemon. Also, there is no limit to catch and battle with pokemons in it.
It includes Xp and credits to shop, level up and battle with your gaming partner. Moreover, if you know all pokecord commands, then you also can level up yourself by gaining more Xp and trade pokemons concerning credit you gained in it.
Now I think you are entirely familiar with the term about Pokecord discord bot.
As you have already learned that pokecord is a type of discord bot which brings pokemon to the discord of your server. To run and enjoy pokecord you only have to add the pokecord bot to your server or run it properly by knowing the all pokecord commands on the discords server by default. You can make your discord bot server to add bots on it and to make use of favorite bots on it. Alternatively, also you can run it on Pokcord server which is by default runs on it. To know more about how you can make your discord server click on this link.
How To Use Pokecord:
To use a pokecord bot, you would only have to be much familiar with its commands known as pokecord commands. Some basic commands can vary from servers to servers, but the overall commands would be the same for all servers.
Firstly there would be a “p!” in front of you, Sometimes some servers changed this term to something else. However, we would talk by letting it to our base term because the default pokecord server itself uses it.
You also can see Pokemon Number which has referenced through these type of commands in it. You also can get your particular Pokemon number by only searching for your particular Pokemon with the “p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name>” command. It would display the number from the available list.
Also if you saw any command that specifies something in the angle brackets (< >), means you only need to replace that specific term with what have listed between them. Also, one more thing never includes the angle brackets in your command. Now you have got all basics knowledge about how to use pokecord and pokecord commands to start. Stay tuned for more.
To Start The Game:
- p!start – This command allows you to only enter into the game. Also, you would have to use this command first then you can catch any Pokemon.
- p!pick – Once you have started, Then through this command you would be able to pick any Pokemon to start or can be asked to pick a starter Pokemon. Also, you can pick from any of the starters pokemons across all of the generations.
- p!help – This command allows a bot to send you a direct message as a series of options that you can find more information on it. However, you cannot message the bot back to the server. Besides it, You would have to enter this command in a Pokecord supported Discord channel to know more about it.
Some Basic Or Beginners Commands:
When you have done after picking your Pokemon in-game. Also, there is a lot of more commands for you can use to execute. They are so much useful to be enabled, So there is no actual reason not to did execute with them.
- p!detailed – You can use this command to get more information about your Pokemon which you want to target or catch.
- After using p!pokemon and p!info. It would show your Pokemon’s complete and suitable information which is essential for you. Also if you want to battle or can compare between them, then p!order <Option> command would be in use. It can also help you by ordering your Pokemon to trade or increase your collection to win battles. No matter what you like or not.
Play With Pokemon Commands:
1. p!catch <Pokemon Name> – This command allows you to give pokemons a correct name to catch them, Whenever a wild Pokemon spawns in front of you via pokecord.
2. p!hint – This command would show some hint points to that Pokemon which is currently spawned in front of you to get them in your pokeballs.
3. p!select <Pokemon Number> – This command allows users to select Pokemon to ensure that which Pokemon would receive XP from chatting or via communicating and which would battle with the opponent pokemon.
4. p!select latest – This command allows you to selects your most recently pokemon caught by you in your pokeballs or just redeemed by you in game.
5. p!info – This command can display you the information of your pre-selected Pokemon.
6. p!info latest – This command can display you the information of the latest Pokemon caught by you.
7. p!info <Pokemon Name> – This very command can display a Pokemon with its base statistics in the game.
8. p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> – This command displayed a shiny and bright version of your selected Pokemon with their base statistics.
9. p!info <Pokemon Number> – This command can display the information about the Pokemon attached to your selected number.
10. p!pokemon – This command would display a complete list of your Pokemons which you have. It also displays information about such as Level, Number, and Nickname to them and much more.
11. p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name> This command would display a list of Pokemons you own of that particular names of them.
12. p!pokemon –shiny This command would display your shiny and bright full Pokemon in front of you first to battle with others.
13. p!pokedex – This very command can show you your Pokedex with a total count of how many you own and how much you don’t.
14. p!pokedex –unowned – This command shows only the Pokemon you need to collect in the game.
15. p!nickname <nickname> – This command would give a nickname to the selected Pokemon according to you.
16. p!dropitem – This command would drop the item like in your pocket which is your current Pokemon is holding with him.
17. p!mega – This command can be used to evolve a Pokemon to a mega X or Y or any other form of it. However, for that make sure you must have a mega evolution purchased, which currently costs 1,000 credits each.
18. p!release <Pokemon Number> – This command can be used to release your selected Pokemon. However, fortunately, it gives you a confirmation prompt alert before releasing it in case of by mistake releasement of pokemon in the game or wrong pokemon.
Some Most Useful Challenging Commands:
As you might know, Challenges are a new addition and updation to the game. Moreover, without Uplevel challenges, a game gets itself just boring stuff not more than that, But now If someone completes all of the challenges they got in their levels, then they are very rightful to be rewarded with credits.
p!challenges – This command can show you the current challenges which are available for you or the list of challenges you want to accept level wise.
Most Common Favorite List Commands:
1. p!fav – This is the very command that can you show a list of your favorite Pokemon in the game. Also, you can change or modify the list of your favorite pokemons because atlast its all depend on you that what kind of list your favorite pokemons would be.
2. p!addfav <Pokemon Number> – This command can be used to Add Pokemons to your favorites list of them. As I already told you above that you too can modify your favorite pokemons list, then this is the very command which you can use to add pokemons to your favorite list.
3. p!removefav <Pokemon Number> – This command can be used to remove any Pokemon from your favorites list to change your available list or to modify it according to you.
It’s not an askable thing to ask you what you would want to battle with your friends in the game, Right? Then you would need to utilize these commands to your discord bot server. Also, you can win credits and lots of Xp for defeating and compete with your dueling partner and gaming partner in the game.
1. p!select <Pokemon Number> – One can use this command to select the Pokemon they want to use in their battle.
2. p!moves – One can display their selected Pokemon’s current moves, and the available moves they can learn to defeat their opponent or gaming partner.
3. p!learn <Move> – One can attempt to learn the move they have chosen to battle. However, they would need to choose which move they want to replace with it or with actual move.
4. p!replace <Number> – One can use this command to replace any current move with the one they are trying to learn now.
5. p!duel <@Username> – You can use this command to invite your opponent gaming partner to defeat with you or can challenge the any selected discord user to a Duel or battle. However, make sure to put @ before their username to them and not just type their name.
6. p!accept – By using this command, you can accept any challenge given to you by your opponent to duel with you or to defeat with him. Also, you can know who challenged you to compete with you in the game.
7. p!use <Move Number> – By using this command you can make a move of your selected Pokemon that is already listed by that number.
Market Trading Commands:
These commands would help you to trade Pokemons in the game. These commands would also allow you to sell and purchase Pokemon in the game. You can purchase Pokemons with the credits. These credits can be earned by dueling, defeating or buying or selling your caught Pokemon in the game. As you all know that we have covered significant and most important commands above so in addition to that commands, these are equally essential, important, exciting and entertaining commands to use. Stay tuned.
1. p!bal – This command can show you the total amount of credits you have. Moreover, You can earn your credits by trading (buying or selling) of pokemons in the game.
2. p!market search <Page number> – This command can be used to show the requested page of the market you want to see to trade with your pokemons in the game.
3. p!market search <Page number> <Search Options> <Order Option> – You can use this command to search the available market of Pokemons where you want to trade.
4. p!market view <Pokemon ID> – One can use this command to view the detailed information of a Pokemon in the market from their credit to trade type information.
5. p!market info <Pokemon ID> One can use this command for an alternative to view market search via your unique Pokemon I’d which consists every single Pokemon in the game.
6. p!market list <Pokemon Number> <Price> – By using this command you can see a List of available Pokemon’s in the market.
7. p!market buy <Pokemon ID> – By using this command you can buy any Pokemon from the market in case of if that pokemon would be available to trade in the market. For that, You would only need to confirm your purchasing before trade in the market.
8. p!confirmbuy – By using this command, you can confirm your purchasing cart to trade in the available pokemon market to buy or sell pokemons in the game.
9. p!cancel – By using this command, you would be able to cancel your purchasing anytime to credit back your credits in your servers credit account.
10. p!market remove <Pokemon ID> – One can use this command to remove any of their Pokemon from the market trades. Which they don’t want to trade in the market or don’t want to sell any particular Pokemon in the market due to any reason.
11. p!market listings <Page number> – By using this command you would be able to display the Pokemons which you already have listed in the market for trading purposes.
Search Options Commands:
Only knowing the above interesting commands which we have learned above are not enough to defeat your opponent gaming partner in the game. So now we are going to learn to use these commands of search options beside of that to the “p!market search” to furthermore refine your search queries.
For example, If someone wanted to search for Charizard’s of a high IV regarding highest to lowest grade while showing the IV, then one can use these search commands to compete with the defeated in the game.
For Ex: “p!market search –name Charizard –showiv –order iv d”.
1. –name <name> By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by its name only.
2. –nickname <nickname> – By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by its nickname only.
3. –level <level> – By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by its level only.
4. –holding <holding> – By using this command, you can search for any Pokemon by only selecting or typing the item they were holding only.
5. –type <type> – By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by its type only.
6. –price <price> – By using this command, you can search for any Pokemon by knowing a specific price of them only.
7. –hpiv <IV> – By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by their HP IV only.
8. –atkiv <IV> – By using this command you can search for any Pokemon by their Attack IV or attacking power or moves only.
9. –defiv <IV> – One can use this command to search for any Pokemon by only knowing their Defense IV or defensive powers only.
10. –spatkiv <IV> – One can use this command to search for any Pokemon by only knowing their Special Attack IV or some special and unique attacking powers in the game.
11. –spdefiv <IV> – One can use this command to search for any Pokemon by only knowing their Special Defense IV or some special defensive powers only.
12. –speediv <IV> – One can use this command to search for any Pokemon by only knowing their Speed IV.
13. –shiny – One can use this command to search for any shiny and bright Pokemon in the game accurately.
Make sure While you are searching by IVs, you can also use these “>” or “<” symbols to look for a range of IVs.
For Ex: –hpiv > 27
Also, You can use many search options or search commands in a single query in pokecord.
Some Order Options Commands:
Now we are going to cover essential order options commands next so that you would be able to run all order queries which would be needed to you ahead.
Stay tuned for more.
1. –order id ascending/descending – One can use this command to order results by only knowing the unique Pokemon ID.
2. –order lvl ascending/descending – One can use this commands to order results by only knowing the Pokemon level or level of that particular Pokemon in the game.
3. –order price ascending/descending – One can use this command to order results by only knowing the price of any particular Pokemon in the game.
4. –order iv ascending/descending – One can use this command to order by only knowing the sum of the Pokemon’s IVs.
5. –order name ascending/descending – One can use this command to order results by only knowing the name of that particular Pokemon in the game.
One more thing while you are giving any queries regarding sorting of some data then you also can type a and d instead of typing ascending/descending for ordering your stuff in pokecord to save your time and efforts to win.
Shop And Marketing Commands:
1. p!shop – This command can be used to open the shop menu in the market. There one can buy XP Boosters, Rare Candies, Rare Stones, Evolution Items, Nature Modifiers, Held Items, and Mega Evolutions to win the battle in the battlefield.
2. p!buy <Item ID> – This command can be used to buy any item from the shop in the market in the pokecord.
Some Most Common And Useful Trading Commands:
1. p!trade @User – This command can be used to start a trade with someone in the market. However, they would have to accept the trading invitation with that particular trader.
2. p!accept – This command can be used to accept the trading invitation from any trader in the market for mutual trading in the pokecord.
3. p!deny – This command can be used to deny the trading invitation from any of other traders in the pokecord for mutual trading between them.
4. p!p add <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> – This command can be used to add one or more Pokemons to the trade offer in the market.
5. p!p remove <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> – This command can be used to remove one or more Pokemon from the trade offer in the market.
6. p!c add <Amount> – This command can be used to add credits to the available trade offers in the market.
7. p!c remove <Amount> – This command can be used to remove credits from the available trade offer in the market.
8. p!confirm – This command can be used to confirm the possible trade, But the condition is that both of the users must be confirmed to their trade to go through ahead in the market.
9. p! Cancel – This command can be used to cancel the available trade offers in the market in the pokecord.
Some Useful General Commands:
1. p!daily – This command allows you to vote to the favorite Pokecord server on the Discord Bots sites. Also, You can get 100 – 250 credit for doing this in every 12 hours in the game.
2. p!silence – This command can be used to trigger your level up through messages. Means If you chat on servers that includes Pokecord. Then it would alert you when your Pokemon levels up in every battle or in every time they leveled up. However, this can be annoying for someone, So you can silence that alerts by using this command in the pokecord.
3. p!redeem <Pokemon Name> – This command can be useful for trading itself, Means If you have any redeem option available in it, Then you would receive a Pokemon of that name which you have entered before in the pokecord.
4. p!redeem credits – This command can be used to Sell any redeem which you owned for at least 15,000 credits back to the bot itself in it to the pokecord.
So these were some most common and most helpful general pokecord commands.
Some Bot Commands:
Next, we are going to cover various Bot commands next to ensure your winning battlefield. Make sure to read the whole post because something compelling and Interesting is waiting for you below. Stay tuned.
1. p!botinfo – This command can be used to show you some general bot information in the pokecord.
2. p!invite – This command can be used to give someone the bot’s invite link in the pokecord.
3. p!donate – This command can be used to Send any link to donate to support the bot in the pokecord.
4. p!patreon – This command can be used to send any link to the specific bot’s patreon page in the pokecord.
5. p!server – This command can be used to Send an invited proposal to the bot’s official server in the pokecord.
6. p!appeal (Official Server Only) – This command can be used to attempt an appeal to unban you from the official bot server if you had ever banned for any reason.
Best Server Commands:
1. p!prefix <prefix> – This command can be used to Set server prefix. Moreover, If you don’t like the “p!” before every command due to any of reasons, Then also you can change it with this command.
2. p!redirect <#Channel Name> – This command can be useful concerning that If you want any Pokemon to spawn in any particular and specific channel then bye using this very command you can change it in the pokecord server.
3. p!redirect disable – This command can become used regarding that, If you want to enable the spawns in all of the channels again which you have to change ago, Then by using this very command you can disable the redirection you did before.
4. p!channel enable/disable – This command can be used to enable or disable “p!” commands in the channel in which you are currently running your bots or game in the pokecord.
5. p!level-up enable/disable – This command can be used to Enable or Disable your level up alerts in the pokecord.
6. p!clearspawns enable/disable – This command can be used to Enable or Disable the deletion of your spawn message once you have caught any of your Pokemon in the pokecord.
Pokebot Discord Commands:
Pokebot is also a discord bot of game Pokemon like pokecord discord bot. You can catch hundred and thousand of pokemon by using this bot too. Moreover, as you allow know from doing battles to buying or selling Pokemons, it also consists a complete money circle to trade in the game.
Some Useful Pokebot Discord Commands Are:
npcbattle  – By using this particular command, you can do experiments in your battle in your duel.
pokeinfo [user] – By using this very command, you can check your or others main pokemon’s evs and ivs by this command.
setpoke [pokemon id] – By using this very command, you can change your main pokemon to be in the right place.
start  – This is the very command where your pokemon adventure starts to enjoy.
coinsrank  – By using this command, you can check the TOP 10 richest trainers in the game.
Exchange [Currency abbreviation] [Amount] – By using this command, you can exchange your pokebot’s currency to any other discord bot. Moreover, in your desirable currency too.
givecoins – By using this command, you can give pokecoins to another trader in the game.
mart [buy or sell] [item] [amount] – By using this command, you can buy Pokeballs, Evolution stones and many more things in the pokemart.
release [pokemon id] – By using this command, you can release any pokemon to get pokecoins in the game.
weekly - By using this command, you can quickly get your weekly prize there and also can invest money to buy pokeballs.
guide  – By using this command, you can get a complete guide to how to play and use this bot.
help [command] – By using this command is you can get all of your commands list and information in the game.
invite  – By using this command you can invite anyone to the discord bot to duel with you in the game.
partner  – By using this command, you can know how to be a partner of the bot of anyone.
ping  – By using this command, you can show NONE on the screen.
explore [pokeball] – By using this command, you can catch pokemons by exploring them only in the game.
mainpoke [user] – By using this command, you can check your or others main pokemon in the game.
nickname [nickname] – By using this command, you can change your main pokemon In the game to defeat.
Pokecord Pokemon List:
There are lots of pokemons in the pokecord pokemon list as Absol, Accelgor, Aegislash and many more consists of new superpowers and mega evolution powers.
Click to see the Pokecord pokemon list.
So till now, we have covered much stuff about Pokcord commands and all about it.
What if I told you that you could even cheat with pokecord too?. As you have already learned that you can make your pokemon game so much easy with pokecord discord bot. But what if I told you that you even could cheat with the pokecord by using some bots like Pokeball-Selfbot, Pokecatcher and much more which can catch pokemons automatically for you by just giving them some simple commands. So these were some simple pokecord hacks. Keep enjoying.
Final words: I hope that you find this post worthy and helpful to you. Now you have fully learned all about Pokecord commands, how to use pokecord, pokecord server, pokecord hack, pokecord discord bot, pokebot discord commands, and pokecord pokemon list.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thanks for your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- pokecord commands
- how to use pokecord
- pokecord server
- pokecord hack
- pokecord discord bot
- pokebot discord commands
- pokecord pokemon list
- pokecord pokemon list
- The Digital Wise: Home Page
- Read Also: How To Increase Download Speed On Steam, Pc, Phone (WITH PICS)