It’s been 6 years since console users played their last edition of Grand Theft Auto and Pc users waited 2 more years for the GTA 5 after so many petition signed by the fans. But recently reports are emerging that GTA 6 will launch in Mid 2020.
New edition of GTA is confirmed by Rockstar Games which could release in 2020 with many element of surprises regarding with storyline, Graphics and much more to come in the new series.
But the main concern of GTA 6 is now it’s requirements for Pc versions and predicted requirements are already out.
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz / AMD FX-8350
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 390 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- VRAM: 4GB
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 100 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 12 Compatible Graphics Card
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz / AMD Ryzen R7 1700X
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- VRAM: 8GB
- System Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 55 GB Hard drive space
But there is a heartbreaking news for Ps4 and Xbox One as Rockstar Games is not planning to bring GTA 6 on these consoles due to the outdated version of Consoles as Sony and Microsoft already planning to launch Ps5 and another version of Xbox in 2020. It is assumed that the launch of these consoles will having bundle of GTA 6 when they will launch in the market.
So it will be double treat to new console users but PC users have a sigh of relief as GTA 6 is already decided on Pc which was not the case for GTA 5 which was released after the two years of launch in consoles.