The Halide Camera app has been updated with new Siri voice shortcuts, a new 3D Touch shortcut to open in selfie mode, and a greatly reduced download size thanks to Swift 5.
Halide is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful UI designed from scratch for iPhone 8 and iPhone X, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot. It is well designed and build to take advantage of every possible feature. Halide feels more like using traditional camera with interchangeable lenses. Focusing and exposure on shots is easy to control if you want to.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface
– On iPhone X and later, a custom-designed UI that is completely usable with one hand
– Manual Depth Capture. Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR.
– Focus peaking and powerful manual focus
– Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Live histograms for perfect exposure*
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots*
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– Quick-review of your last few shots
– Intelligent automatic and manual mode
What’s New In This Version:
This update makes a ton of small improvements. Highlights include:
* Added Siri Voice Shortcut configuration directly in Halide. Go to “Advanced Settings,” and tap “Setup Siri Shortcuts.”
* Added a Siri Voice Shortcut to open the reviewer
* Added a Siri Voice Shortcut to launch in selfie mode
* Added a 3D Touch shortcut to open Halide in selfie mode
* Fixed a clipping issue in the Apple Watch app
* Fixed the location setting switch not taking effect right away
Finally, IT’S download size has been cut by 50%. Eight megabytes may not seem like much, but that could fit all of Windows 3.1.Download this ahead and enjoy !!!