Last year 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After season came out the box on the schedule. This year has the same schedule as its season 4 finally on its way. So fans were exciting and eagerly waiting for this season, We area catching up on your schedule and tell you what’s next on the show.
Just make your night busy on 28 April as Season 4 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever hits your television and right on schedule and will be on screen at 8 PM ET on TLC.
No of Episodes
There are no confirmation on no of Episodes included in season 4. May be they followed their old tradition of previous seasons as there were 11-14 episodes in the season. So season is likely to be end in month of July.
Where to Watch
It will be telecast on TLC and you will watch the episode later on TLC go app which is free of cost with your tv subscription.
The season 4 will feature : Paola and Russ, Colt and Larissa, Pedro and Chantel, Azan and Nicole, Jay and Ashley, Andrei and Elizabeth
What’s Next On Show
- Paola and Russ having a baby and this season will based on Paola’s pregnancy and how the couple’s love evolves and opens to welcome a new child
- Colt and Larissa, they will not be back together as they were match made in heaven but still we will have to see what’s next between the two.
- Pedro and Chantel, They are getting their own spin off and still they are on the show this season
- Azan and Nicole, there are rumors around that couple got engaged and Will Azan heads towards America, there’s a lot to find out
- Jay and Ashley, There are still reports that they both got split up and it appears they are as Ashley already confessed about it.
- Andrei and Elizabeth, They also became parents now and see what’s gonna happen next as the circumstances were so intense between them.
So that’s it for now about 90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After and show will on air in one week.