After the massive success of many Japanese based games, now Ghostwire: Tokyo is on its way. It is from the works of Tango an action-adventure game in which you’ll fight against ghost activities.
The release date of the game is not confirmed yet, but it is expected the game will arrive next year.
This is the whole Bethesda conference as there is no separate gameplay trailer revealed by the Developers.
Skip to 20 min
The Gameplay comprises of a battle against supernatural powers. People are banishing Tokyo for their survival. In the game, you will face conspiracies and the dark occult in the city. Player has to explore the world and face many challenges to uncover the torus and save humanity.
In the game, you will up against the spirits, who are very lethal in nature. You have to ask survivors their stories if that it is normal or paranormal.
The graphics of the game is unreal and focused on every detail of the environment. People of the city is well defined, and there are some mythical creatures.
The game is confirmed on consoles, and the PC version is also expected on the list.
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4-Core 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- System Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space [Source: Game Debate]