Editor Content Warning: This article contains descriptive information about incidents surrounding brutality molesting and other criminal offenses. The content below can be disturbing and upsetting for some readers. We won’t recommend you to read the article if your age is less than 14 or you have severe problems which may cause a disturbance in your health conditions. We strictly do not promote this kind of heinous activities are just acting as a medium of information for people who should know this fact
A nine-month-old baby has died after he plodded to a bucket of water mixed with bleach. He found the bucket in his home in Valencia.
The child had entered the kitchen when he came into connection with the bucket, which contained both water and detergent.
Police believe the boy was playing near the bucket and had either stuck his head inside the mixture or been close enough to ‘inhale the toxic vapors’.
‘Everything indicates that the child was playing near the bucket, where there was a mixture of water with bleach, and either stuck his head in it or was close enough to inhale the toxic vapors,‘
An investigation will now consider whether there was any negligence on the part of his parents.