A Twenty-one-year-old woman who proceeded to bed feeling “groggy” with a headache deceased in her mother’s arms the following morning.
Jessica Cain, twenty-one, from Gateshead, caught septicemia and meningitis and departed in October.
Jessica had complained of a headache before consuming paracetamol and proceeding to bed. Her mother, Sheila Rowell, 49-year-old, discovered her daughter unresponsive in bed the following morning.
Sheila stated “She said she had a little headache and felt a bit dizzy. She took a few paracetamol and water and proceeded to bed.
“The following morning, I went to chat with her but I couldn’t rouse her up.”
Sheila called an ambulance and endeavored CPR as she got instructions over the telephone. Paramedics couldn’t recover Jessica. It was later discovered she had septicemia and meningitis – or hemoglobin poisoning.
Sheila continued “Everyone is still in shock. It hit everybody tough. It occurred so suddenly and was so unexpected.”
Jessica has been defined as “true Angel of the North” and “a beautiful girl both inside and out“.
After finishing sixth form, she commenced studying at the University of Derby, endeavoring to seek a career in art therapy. Jesica spent her last week traveling to Birmingham, Derby, Manchester, and Sheffield with colleagues before reverting to the North East.
Sheild continued “She was charming and was always smiley and nice. She is smiling in each photograph I have of her.”
Sheila wants to promote information on probably fatal diseases, such as meningococcal disease – the terminology used to represent septicemia and meningitis. Sheila is asking people to get advice as quickly as possible if they detect any symptoms of them.
A 21-Year-Old, Went To Sleep With A ‘Groggy’ Headache Before Her Mother Found Her Dead Following Morning