Rock and roll group Chicago will hit the market this summer with special guest Rick Springfield. 2020 will see the two fabulous acts bring their hits to the U.S. and Canada.
June 12 has been decided as the kick-off date in Concord, California, at Concord Pavilion and will run through Salt Lake City, Dallas, Tampa, Toronto and more.
Chicago has been acknowledged at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Songwriters Hall of Fame and Grammy Hall of Fame over the course of their career. The latest album of the group, Chicago Christmas, highlights their label sound on eight original songs and three-holiday classics.
The band emerged in this year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and will perform on NBC during the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting in New York on Dec. 4.
Springfield has scored 17 U.S. top 40 hits and is only running behind some of the biggest songs of the 80s songs which include “Jessie’s Girl.
List Of Tour Date Wise With Their Respective Venue
- Concord, CA at Concord Pavilion
- Inglewood, CA at The Forum
- Irvine, CA at Five Point Amphitheater
- Salt Lake City, UT at USANA Amphitheatre
- Morrison, CO at Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Phoenix, AZ at Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Maryland Heights, MO at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Kansas City, MO at Starlight Amphitheatre
- Dallas, TX at Dos Equis Pavilion
- Woodlands, TX at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Rogers, AR – Walmart AMP
- Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- Tampa, FL – MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Wantagh, NY – Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
- Bethel, NY – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Mansfield, MA – Xfinity Center
- Saratoga Springs, NY – Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
- Camden, NJ – BB&T Pavilion
- Burgettstown, PA – KeyBank Pavilion
- Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage
- Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center
- Noblesville, IN – Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- Clarkston, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Rosemont, IL – Allstate Arena