Three men have been murdered in a triple stabbing in east London tonight – one of bloodbath Britain’s worst mass stabbing.
Cops said the three victims, thought to be in their 20s or 30s, were declared dead at the scene in Seven Kings, Ilford.
A massive search has been launched to discover those responsible.
Horrifying footage shared on social media revealed one of the victims reclining in a pool of blood at the foot of a staircase near Seven Kings station.
The gruesome footage shows a person on the street, not running, with blood on the pavement and in the road.
The guy, who does not appear to be running in the footage, was discovered just around the corner from Elmstead Road.
In a follow-up tweet, Mr. Camacho said: ‘Trust me, they are gone. The 2men eyes completely open, not moving and bleeding from his neck. Bloody throughout.’
He also urged his followers to be careful if they were in the area this night.
Chief Superintendent Steve Clayman said:
‘While questions into this tragic incident are at an early stage, this is likely to be a triple homicide inquiry.
‘I must maintain an open mind as to any motive as we are in the initial stages of establishing the full circumstances.’
The London Ambulance Service told them they had a report of a stabbing outside of Seven Kings station.
A representative said:
‘We gave a number of resources, including three ambulances, three medics in response cars, two severe care paramedics, two incident reply officers, and our hazardous areas response team (HART). We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance.
‘Unhappily, despite the efforts of medics, three males were declared dead at the scene.’
No suspensions have been made.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted extra cops enforcement powers have been allowed for the Redbridge borough until Monday at 8 am.
Conservative London Mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey stated:
‘This is a horrific act of brutality and will have terrified a community.
‘My feelings are with the victims’ families. Their pain will be impracticable.
‘There is no doubt; the Mayor has lost control of our streets. Londoners are living in fear. People don’t seem safe walking home from work; families don’t want to send their kids to school.
‘We can’t be the biggest city on earth if we aren’t safe. We require a tough new approach and new leadership instantly.’
Kam Rai, the deputy leader of Redbridge Council, joined: ‘Horrific, three men wounded in Seven King/Goodmayes area.
‘Knife offense is becoming all too common, and we need a national strategy and more police source now.’
Official identification of the deceased has yet to take place, and officers are operating on informing the next of kin.
Autopsy examinations have also though to be arranged.
Last year 90 people were knifed to death in London, one of the bloodiest years in the capital’s fresh history.