The Museum of Pop Culture or MoPOP was previosuly known as EMP Museum. It is a nonprofit museum. This museum is completely given for events related to modern pop culture.
The museum is organizing a Sensory-Friendly Programtomorrow. For all those who are uninformed of the Sensory-Friendly Program, here are the details.
Through this event, you will get an opportunity to experience the museum with reduced volume and light levels. All members will have full admittance to MoPOP galleries and the chance to take part in an art exercise. Sensory-Friendly Programs embrace anyone who can profit from a low-sensory museum atmosphere.
- Once you enroll with Sensory-Friendly program, you will get access for the following things,
- Access to museum galleries
- Free access when the museum is closed to the general public
- Art activity and low-sensory break spaces
- Reduced sound and lighting in galleries and Sky Church
Details Of The Event (Date, Time, And Venue)
The event has been scheduled for January 25, 2020.
It will be held at the premises of the museum (MoPoP) (Museum of Pop Culture, AMP Museum).
Participants of all ages will be given an entry for the event as it is not age-restricted.
You are expected to reach the venue before 8 am because the event would start at eight and would continue till 10 am.
The tickets are available at the official website of the museum.