Reports of individuals getting away from safe in a street mishap or calamity frequently surface in the news or web-based social networking. In one such episode, a Kerala instructor had a close call after being nibbled by a snake.
KA Ranjith drove his bike for 11 kilometers without realizing that there was a venomous snake inside his cap, detailed Mathrubhumi.
The incident occurred on February 5, when Ranjith, who shows Sanskrit, left his home for Kandanad St Mary’s High School toward the beginning of the day.
In the wake of taking the class, he left for another school, which is six kilometers from the Kandanad school. After arriving at the subsequent school, Ranjith found the snake, which had been squashed to death inside the protective cap.
He was taken by his associates to a close-by emergency clinic, where a point by point body registration was completed. Causing him a deep sense of help, the specialists affirmed that the snake had not chomped him.
The educator later said that the snake might have originated from a lake close to his home, including that he didn’t discover anything unusual. At the same time, the reptile was inside his protective cap.
In the wake of being released from the clinic, he tossed his head protector and set it ablaze, the report included.
Occurrences of snakes twisting up in vehicles and stowing away in bikes are not uncommon in Kerala.