The much-awaited fourth season of teenage drama 13 Reasons Why has raised a hell lot of questions in the minds of the fans, and now is the time to get those answers. The show has been one of the best shows on Netflix, and it has a wide fan base spanning across continents. The content and nature of the show make it relatable to fans across the globe, mostly youngsters who have their own set of problems.
The series has showcased how the youth of contemporary times deal with all the hiccups of life and, at times, how they cross the line and then regret their actions for the rest of their lives. The series has talked about one of the most controversial issues and the least talked ones.
What are the odds of seeing Hannah Baker back in the fourth season?
- The first season of 13 Reasons Why was released in 2017, and since then, it has remained as one of the most-watched TV series in the teenage drama segment. The show has been a hit, and the character of Hannah Baker was widely appreciated.
- The first season uniquely brought Hannah Baker, and the viewers were able to see her through the tapes. The second season also included her through flashbacks, but the show took a different direction, and it was not possible for the producers to include her in the third season.
- The chances of including her in the fourth season are less, but it can’t be ruled out completely. Although she wasn’t the part of the third season and that saddened the fans. But so far, Hannah Baker’s character has been shown through indirect means, and the chances are that the show will again try to accommodate her through flashbacks.
- The show’s fourth season is going to be the final season, and it has been renewed for the last season, but fans still want Hannah Baker to be a part of the fourth season. She can be part of the series if the storyline takes such a course where a new set of events are linked with Hannah Baker’s case. The series has been renewed for the fourth season, but there is no confirmation regarding Hannah’s appearance for one last time.
- The second season of the series wrapped up Hannah Baker’s role with the verdict of a court case, but the last season of 13 Reasons Why showed that the fourth season would do justice, and there Hannah Baker’s character can be comfortably placed.
- Also Read Stranger Things Season 4 On Netflix: Major Updates On Release Date, Cast Members, And Story.
Its the prerogative of the producers and scriptwriters to include Hannah Baker or tow a different line, but it would have been an icing on the cake if she could be involved. But anyway the show is a much-awaited one, and the fans are going to like it. Now we have to wait for any official statement regarding the role revival of Hannah Baker’s character.