NASA warns the whole world about the asteroid that is expected to hit the Earth on April 29th, 2020. Further NASA has put forth a few points regarding the rumors about and they are:
- The rumor about a warning by the space agency that speaks about a space rock hitting our planet on April 29th, 2020
- There are many stages of viral messages on the Earth that show that there will be a huge number of humans wiped out around the globe
- While few messages report that our planet will be partially hit and thus leading the life on the Earth in danger
Another query rose after these rumors are to know who started these rumors?
- Many Facebook users shared the video of headlines and captioned it saying that the world is about to end on April 29th.
- There are many memes and messages in WhatsApp forwards mentioning the same message in different languages
- While there are few online portals posted the misinterpreted results from the officials of NASA leading the state of panic among the people
So the republic world did a fast check on NASA’s statement “NASA asteroid to hit on April 29th” rumor and resulted as:
- Fast check on the asteroid resulted in false and misleading
- According to NASA, the space rock is listed under the potential hazardous as it fulfills the specific criteria in the classification section
- NASA has only claimed that the asteroid called 52768 will only pass close to the planet Earth on April 29th, 2020 and the distance was estimated approximately 4 million miles
- NASA has further clarified all the doubts by revealing that asteroid will not head towards Earth and neither will it collide. It rather passes by Earth.